Join The KidsFirst Family – Because You Deserve The Best.
Do you love children? Want a fulfilling career making a difference in the lives of children? Enjoy an exciting career in early childhood education with KidsFirst. We would love to have you join our team.
Do you have a background in Early Childhood Education? Whether you have or not, we will train and help you to succeed and flourish at KidsFirst.
At KidsFirst we take pride in assuring that our teachers are:
- Well-trained. All teachers are trained in a thorough four week program with a lead training teacher, hands-on experience within the classroom setting, learning the KidsFirst approach to teaching and direct coaching with KidsFirst teachers and directors.
- Mentored. For your first year, you will have a senior teacher as your mentor, to help guide you and answer questions.
- Well-Informed. We stay in close touch with our teachers, morning, noon and night, not just in person, but using text messaging and emails, too.
- Well-Educated. KidsFirst encourages professional growth by providing training opportunities within the classroom and special guest training sessions . We will pay for your classes in CPR, Child Abuse Prevention, Communicable Disease and First Aid.
- Well-Appreciated. We believe a happy, satisfied and professionally challenged teaching staff is the key to educating young children with excellence.
- Well-Guided. We help our teachers create and maintain a personal career path, with goals and objectives for their professional growth.
While we serve parents, children and families, making sure that parents understand their childrens’ success, we focus on appreciating teachers. Our Motto remains:
Happy Teachers → Happy Children → Happy Parents.
This means that we recognize that good teachers are the heart and soul of education. And we spend extra efforts to assure that children are taught by skilled educators who love children.
All KidsFirst teachers receive State-Certified Continuing Education in-service training from senior staff and school directors.