A Compass for Future Learning
At KidsFirst, we want to set your children in the right direction! That’s why our academic programs are designed to provide quality education that prepares them for continued growth and success.
Education For the Future
We believe in the Golden Rule—treat others the way you want to be treated—and aim to provide students and parents with a quality and safe educational experience. Our dedicated teachers help children develop their physical, social, and emotional skills while encouraging them to embrace their curiosity about the world around them!
- We partner with each family to identify individual goals and plans for the children
- We develop skills in communication, gross motor, fine motor, problem-solving, and personal-social
- We ensure each member of our community receives the support they need to succeed
Find Your Program
Watch your baby thrive with the help of our infant program!
- Each infant is assigned a primary caregiver
- We focus on sensory, language, social-personal and cognitive development
- All activities help stimulate infant learning
Our toddler program is both educational and fun, as we believe no two children are alike.
- A daily routine that is consistent and flexible
- Activities that support interest and development
- Toilet training plans for in school and at home
Our Preschool classes focus on achieving academic milestones and developing social and problem-solving skills!
- Active learning with a child-focused curriculum
- A focus on cognitive development and personal skills
- State-of-the-art equipment and teaching tools
We offer before and after school care, so students can relax with friends and enjoy activities!
- Easy bus transportation available
- Fun and engaging activities for every age
- Childcare services offered during school breaks and holidays
Summertime means endless adventures!
- Imagination and adventure await your child in our camp program.
- Age-appropriate field trips for older or younger children in the Cleveland area to maximize their enjoyment
- Outdoor activities to further develop gross motor skills
- Children will learn independence and self-awareness by exploring what interests them.