A safer environment for our children
Health & Safety Practices
In addition, in response to COVID-19, and until such time as local and state guidance changes, we have enhanced our already rigorous Health & Safety practices to include the following:
- Outside visitors to our facilities are limited to professionals directly involved in program, child resource representatives, licensing agency representatives, and parent meetings.
- Children are presented to a team member at the front door where a wellness and temperature check is conducted and recorded.
- Temperature and wellness checks are taken at 2 additional time during the day.
- Materials in all classrooms are sanitized and rotated out of classrooms twice a day.
- All adults are required to wear masks while inside the facility and social distancing is not feasible. *Please note, for ages required by state mandate, children will also be required to wear masks.
- Playground equipment is sanitized daily with an EPA approved COVID-19 sanitizing solution.
- Touchless payment systems in place.
- Sanitizing Foggers used to sanitize the entire building daily after hours.
- Guidance regarding attendance, required quarantines, and any potential need for short-term closures are provided by the appropriate County Health Consultant and strictly followed.
- Ample supplies of Personal Protective Equipment are on hand for all staff involved in day-to-day operations. This includes, but is not limited to, masks, gloves, paper towels, soap, and hand sanitizer.